Oldest Cities in the World Tour 2013
WHAT IS INCLUDED
LAND & AIR TOURS
• Some domestic flights within Turkey, if applicable.
• Two meals every day throughout the tour; except for the dinner on the free day.
• All hotel accommodations during the tours.
• All scheduled lectures, shows, performances.
• All entrance fees to museums, ancient cities and sight-seeing excursions as set forth in the itinerary.
• All baggage handling for check-ins, check-outs, in hotels. All local and hotel taxes are included as well as tips for hotel service.
• An English proficient guide who will escort you on your tour.
• Bottled water on most tours
• OUR COMPANY HAS NO OPTIONALS!
Group discount airline tickets are available- Air prices depend on the season, weekends and the airline. We offer the best available air prices (new rates will be ready in January 2012, but air tickets can also be purchased early at reduced rates). Please note that air reservations can only be held for 72 hours before they must be purchased. During the high season (End of May to early September and December holidays), air tickets must be purchased at least three months in advance. There will be a penalty fee if any ticket changes or cancellations occur. Due to the current exchange rate, air taxes and rising gas prices, please note that airfare is subject to change.
Credit Cards: Please note that credit cards are not accepted. All payments must be made by check or money order payable to Cultural Folk Tours Int’l Inc.
On Bora Özkök’s personally led Tours: 5% of the land cost will be added to the invoice, payable in advanced to include the following: gratuities for all guides, baggage handling, housekeeping, hotel concierge service, restaurant wait staff and all local payments.
On all other CFT Tours: 5% of the land cost is recommended for the guide to be paid in U.S. Dollars at the end of the tour.
Bus Driver on all Tours: At the end of the tour, a $5 per person per day gratuity is suggested and $3 per person per day is recommended for the driver’s assistant if one is present.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED ON ALL TOURS?
Add-on flights. Lunch is not included, in most cases. Tips for the guides. Tips for the bus driver. Wine and beverages are not included on meal menus. Airline tax (Please note that the airline tax price is subject to change at any time without notice). Cost of Turkey visa application $20 and visa costs for Central Asia tours. Room service, valet, laundry and telephone calls.Items of personal nature and other items not specifically mentioned above. Cost of travel, personal and tour cancellation insurance including luggage not included.